NSCC is a pioneer in the movement that a positive school climate is crucial to preventing dropout and bullying behaviors, promoting school attendance, reducing substance abuse, and supporting social-emotional health. Over the past 20 years, we have supported school, district, and state leaders in translating research into practice. Today, NSCC makes keynote presentations and offers a range of customized consultation, trainings, and technical assistance services that support strategic, data-driven and collaborative approaches to sustainable school climate/SEL improvement efforts.
NSCC works with schools, districts, and states to:
- Support multi-tiered coaching, trainings, and technical assistance tailored to your needs and strengths.
- Support multi-year, sustainable school climate/SEL improvement efforts.
We have aligned our services to evidence-based implementation science findings to increase impact and support sustainability with schools, districts, and states. NSCC emphasizes:
- Assessing needs and strengths to establish goals and inform implementation
- Identifying and/or strengthening approaches based on best practices to maximize impact in prosocial school improvement efforts
- Measuring a continuous process of learning and improvement
- Building leadership capacity
- Developing staff skills
- Engaging students and others in the school community to be co-learners and co-leaders of the improvement process
NSCC offers an initial complementary 30-minute consultation to understand the needs of your school or district.
NSCC proposes a package and works to ensure our services meet your needs.
Once we come to an agreement, we will pair you with an identified school climate expert
NSCC understands that each school is different. All of our educational services are:
- Grounded in an understanding of your goals.
- Facilitated via face to face and virtual consultations and supported with a rich and growing collection of online resources (through our School Climate Resource Center).
- Grounded in a data-driven approach that integrates various data sets, such as school climate, academic and behavioral data, to support action planning and the school climate improvement process.
To learn more, please contact our Education Department at email@example.com.