The First 100 Days: How to Center School Climate
AUGUST 25, 2022
Join us next Thursday, August 25, 2022 for our back-to-school webinar on school climate essentials in the first 100 days of school.
- The importance of school climate
- How to build community in schools
- Improving staff retention
- Mental health and school safety
- Social-emotional learning (SEL)
This discussion will include our:
- Executive Director of Ramapo NYC, Sabrina Evans-Ellis
- Senior Director of Research, Evaluation and Measurement, Christian Villenas
- Senior Director of Community Initiatives, Dennis Carter
- Senior Director of Education Partnerships, Hannah Miller
They will explore school climate tools to invest in now and how to implement them.